$150 (HST included) per 50- to 55-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance coverage can be arranged under the provision for psychological care. Please let me know if you intend to claim services through insurance.
Payment for psychotherapy services is accepted by cash, cheque, credit card or e-transfer.
Payment is expected at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.